Friday, August 27, 2010

'Am I in Trouble?' - August 2010

This month's image in my 12from2010 project was taken at our holiday home in Praia d'El Rey, Portugal.

I decided to only take the Canon G11 with me, rather than drag tons of kit around, and, to be honest, I didn't regret that decision once - It was never found wanting.

The image itself is of Megan, waiting for Breakfast - It is lit by the natural window light to her right - the early morning giving it a wonderful soft glow.

IMG_1095_12.jpg

I have processed the image is OnOne Software's outstanding 'PhotoTool 2.5' - This allowed me to brighten the eyes a little, and also burn the edges to get the effect I was after.

I know she doesn't look very happy (Megan is not at her best in the mornings!) - But I think the treatment, pose and expression give a great overall image.

Hope you agree.